Please click on the titles to read these stories and articles:
• The Odd Couple: A True Story by Kim Sheridan
• Little Tyke: The True Story of a Vegetarian Lion
• The Oldest Living Dog in the World is Vegan!
• Breeding Our Companions: A World of Excess and Its Price
• Wild Rodents: Dealing Compassionately with Our Little Neighbors
What You Can Do to Help Animals Now: Did you know that 97% of the billion animals tortured and killed each year are farm animals? So, what’s the number one thing we can all do to stop cruelty to animals? Go vegan! We CAN make a difference . . . three meals a day! For free Vegetarian Starter Kits, call 1-888-VEG-FOOD and also 1-800-MEATOUT.