- Vegepet™ Products
- Green Mush™
- Recipes & Literature
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vegan Pets
- International Resellers
- Recommended Reading
The Ultimate SuperFood For Your Precious Animal Companion
Green Mush™ is a pesticide free, whole food, green plant based combination. It is completely unlike traditional multi-vitamin/mineral products in that it is truly effective, totally non-toxic, and exceptionally absorbent with no toxicity (not settled out in the tissues as toxic deposits). There are absolutely no synthetics or isolated nutrients whatsoever in Green Mush™. The nutrients are exactly as they occur naturally in whole plant foods. They are fully recognizable and absorbent with NO toxicity!
100% Whole Food Nutrients Containing:
Nutritional Support For:*
Strong Immune System
Amber glass bottle with oxygen absorber
Loaded with enzymes and life force
100% highly functional, power packed ingredients
NOT DILUTED with fillers
100% Vegan and Cruelty Free!
Ingredients: (Version 4) 100% Pesticide free/Wildcrafted land vegetables:
• Alfalfa Leaf Juice • Barley Grass Juice • Burdock Root • Carob Pod • Carob Pod • Dandelion Leaf Juice • Ginger Root • Ginger Root • Nettle Leaf • Nopal Cactus • Oat Grass Juice • Shavegrass (Horsetail) • Whole Leaf Barley Grass • Whole Leaf Wheat Grass
• Broken Cell Wall Chlorella • Spirulina
Wildcrafted Aquatic Vegetables:
• Icelandic Kelp • Nova Scotia Dulse
Enzymes (optimum absorption, cleansing plus):
• Alpha Galactosidase • Amylase • Bromelain • Cellulase • Lipase • Papain• Protease
HealthForce™ Lactobacillus Blend:
• Lactobacillus plantarum • Lactobacillus bulgaricus • Lactobacillius paracasei • Lactobacillus rhamnosus • Lactobacillus salivarius • Streptococcus thermophilus
Suggested Use: Great for dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice, ferrets, squirrels, other mammals, and human animals, too! Mix approximately one part powder to one or two parts purified water, fresh juice, or fruit such as a banana (for flavoring) to make a mush. Small animals, like rats, can eat it this way as a meal. For other animals, Green Mush™ can be mixed into their normal foods (you may need to add water because Green Mush™ is a dry powder). Daily serving depends upon the size of the animal.
Serving Size Examples:
Rats – 1 teaspoon
Cats, Rabbits, etc. – 2-5 teaspoons
Dogs (up to 100 pounds) – 1-2 tablespoons
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.